Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Avengers/Loki inspired nails..



Hey guys.. I saw The Avengers and just couldn't help myself. I loved Thor when I saw that(mainly Loki), and the Avengers just.. omg. So good. SO GOOD. I just want to hold Loki and cuddle his evil and identity issues away.

I did these on some fakies since my nails were too short for what I was picturing. I'm really sorry the pictures are so bad, they look a LOT better in person. Oh well.. who cares, it involves Loki, haha.

Okay, I'm done. I swear.

12 comments:

  1. This is simply the most amazing thing I have ever seen! PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! You are too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..just WOW! To say these are bad ass would be an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just plain AWESOME! Too long for me to ever wear, but it's Loki inspired so who cares?

    I'm glad others want to cuddle those issues out of him! I think Many a bad guy wouldn't have been bad at all if they'd just been hugged more. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME AS HELL

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! And I have such a crush on Loki (especially from Avengers)... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are fantastic!! Just to let you know (in case you didn't already) I have to fill out a word verification every time I want to post a comment on your blog. All google blogs do this unless you turn it off. It would make it easier to comment if you turned it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. I do like Loki a lot as well. I couldn't help to notice that his hair stayed perfect, even after fighting. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL MY WANT. <33 *stares and oggles* how many days did you keep them on? @m@;;

    i need these in my life. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I preffer THOR, but They are complements, as yin yan,b/w...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)