Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sunflower nails


Pretty self-explanatory.. again, this is a design I did before a while ago, and decided to revisit. I like it much better this time around. I really, really want summer to get here.. chase this chill out of my bones. Ugh.

Again, sorry I don't post regularly.. I'm still sick(ugh), and last week my boyfriend of 2 years dumped me. I haven't been in the best mood, understandably. I'm really trying to stay positive, but it's super hard right now.. sigh. I hope you all are having a better spring than I am!

2 comments:

  1. I like the desing and I sry to hear abound your boyfriend :(
    I loke your desings and I am glad I found your blog, I hope you will get better soon...new follower :)
    If you would like maybe to visit my blog and if you would like it follow back I would be very happy

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)