Friday, October 18, 2013

Pre-Halloween makeup experiment: Skeleton!





Hey everyone! So, like many people, I am super stoked for Halloween. I decided to practice and play around with makeup, so I can decide on a costume, and I have to say I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out! I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, but it's all I took that day. I've seen many people doing this look this year, and I think it's rad. The only thing I want to improve upon are the teeth.

I used Mehron Celebre Foundation in Eurasian ivory, black liquid liner, and black eyeshadow for this.

What do you think: yay or nay for Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. This is great!
    There were a lot of people doing it, but I think its still great to do because they aren't exactly the same. In any case, I was browsing blogs and noticed this post on a side bar at another blog...so had to pop by and say that it looked great :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)